Our client is seeking talented and experienced Senior Console Programmers to join their team. As a senior engineer, your industry experience will be a vital piece of the puzzle as they grow and innovate modern storytelling games.
This client is dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Their first game is loved by fans and has been nominated for a VGA and a BAFTA. They are a growing studio of 60+ professionals with a toolset and development experience that is in demand.
Top Reasons to Pursue
- You love single and multiplayer adventure games and you want to push the envelope of storytelling in games.
- You want to work with an amazingly talented team of programmers, writers, and artists.
- You want to collaborate with the technical director on core technology, gameplay, and R&D.
- You want a small programming team where you can have a big impact.
- You want a fabulous office location with an amazing mix of outdoor and urban excitement.
- You want a family-friendly city where you can afford to buy a house and raise a family, gasp!
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years with experience shipping console or high-end PC games in a lead or senior role.
- Fluent in C++, C# and everything else a senior programmer needs to be fluent in.
- A passion for creative, focused, results-oriented work.
- Experience in gameplay, pipeline, tools or graphics.
Six Foot Staffing was conceived as a solution to a challenge that traditional staffing agencies don’t understand - the intricacies and staffing demands of the games industry. Our team is made of staffing veterans who are subject matter experts in the gaming space. We consider ourselves to be connectors of dreams and people, and that is not a responsibility that we take lightly.
Six Foot Staffing is committed to supporting workplaces where employees are empowered to fulfill their career goals and their contributions are celebrated and valued. We are looking to place people in a variety of roles in some of the most exciting studios in the world. These include opportunities not immediately associated with gaming and entertainment, such as administration, project management, and human resources.
Six Foot Staffing is a full-service staffing consultancy that connects entertainment companies with high quality candidates. We create strategic staffing solutions that recognize the importance of balancing culture and lifestyle fit in concert with talent and experience.