Our client is currently seeking a talented and experienced Technical Artist who has a passion for shaders, lighting and VFX to join their team. If you love creating atmospheric games with amazing visuals, then they would love to talk with you!
This client is dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Their first game is loved by fans and has been nominated for a VGA and a BAFTA. They are a growing studio of 60+ professionals with a toolset and development experience that is in demand.
Top Reasons to Pursue
- You love the technical side of graphics and you want a game that puts those visuals first.
- You want to work with talented artists and focus on visual storytelling.
- You want to keep on the cutting edge of rendering techniques and algorithms.
- You want to join a veteran team as it rebrands itself around storytelling games.
- You want a great working environment with everyone focused on success.
- You want a fabulous office location with an amazing mix of outdoor and urban excitement.
- You want a family-friendly city where you can afford to buy a house and raise a family, gasp!
What You Need for this Position
- Expertise in the latest shading and lighting techniques.
- Strong 3D math and linear algebra skills.
- Experience on at least one major current gen platform.
- A passion for creating gorgeous visuals.
Six Foot Staffing was conceived as a solution to a challenge that traditional staffing agencies don’t understand - the intricacies and staffing demands of the games industry. Our team is made of staffing veterans who are subject matter experts in the gaming space. We consider ourselves to be connectors of dreams and people, and that is not a responsibility that we take lightly.
Six Foot Staffing is committed to supporting workplaces where employees are empowered to fulfill their career goals and their contributions are celebrated and valued. We are looking to place people in a variety of roles in some of the most exciting studios in the world. These include opportunities not immediately associated with gaming and entertainment, such as administration, project management, and human resources.
Six Foot Staffing is a full-service staffing consultancy that connects entertainment companies with high quality candidates. We create strategic staffing solutions that recognize the importance of balancing culture and lifestyle fit in concert with talent and experience.