Our client is currently hiring a Creative Director for their next AAA game. The person they are looking for is both a storyteller, and a game designer, plus a creative engine and an inspirational leader.
Our client studio is dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Their first game is loved by fans and has been nominated for a VGA and a BAFTA. The studio is comprised of 60+ people and is working on an unannounced story adventure game. They are also growing additional teams for more projects.
If you love single player games, enjoy crafting narrow but deep experiences, and can you love a game equally for both its gameplay and the relationships between its characters this is a role for you! Do you hunger to stand in front of a large team, inspire them and lead them in creating a deeply personal game that fans talk about for years? If so, then you’re the right person for the job!
- Nurture, maintain, and evangelize the creative vision for the game.
- Collaborate with the story team to break the story.
- Collaborate with the art team to craft visually impressive artwork.
- Collaborate with the gameplay team to create innovative gameplay.
- Listen to all the ideas, coherently answer all questions and protect the core vision.
- Work closely with everyone to create clear creative strategies and solve creative problems.
- Review, troubleshoot and provide feedback.
- Be a passionate leader every day.
- 3+ years of experience as a Lead Game Designer, Art Director, Creative Director or Lead Writer.
- Must have shipped at least 2 AAA titles.
Six Foot Staffing was conceived as a solution to a challenge that traditional staffing agencies don’t understand - the intricacies and staffing demands of the games industry. Our team is made of staffing veterans who are subject matter experts in the gaming space. We consider ourselves to be connectors of dreams and people, and that is not a responsibility that we take lightly.
Six Foot Staffing is committed to supporting workplaces where employees are empowered to fulfill their career goals and their contributions are celebrated and valued. We are looking to place people in a variety of roles in some of the most exciting studios in the world. These include opportunities not immediately associated with gaming and entertainment, such as administration, project management, and human resources.
Six Foot Staffing is a full-service staffing consultancy that connects entertainment companies with high quality candidates. We create strategic staffing solutions that recognize the importance of balancing culture and lifestyle fit in concert with talent and experience.