Our client is searching for a Graphics Engineer to join their exciting, high visibility projects for a variety of platforms, utilizing various engines along the way. The studio values talent, precision, self-motivation and collaboration.
- Design and implement systems and tools to support engine, rendering, and technology needs
- Help support and maintain existing systems.
- Provide support and assistance to team end users.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code.
- Profiling and performance tuning of code and systems to remove bottlenecks and improve the art pipeline.
- As needed, work on runtime engine tasks to support specific project requirements.
- Anticipate, identify, and articulate problem areas and find preventative solutions for them.
- Test and document of the written code.
- Minimum five years game programming experience.
- Expertise in C and C++.
- Strong generalist skills and solid code architectural skills.
- Solid understanding of graphics-related math.
- Expert in modern rendering techniques for lighting and visual effects
- Works well in an energetic, collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Commitment to code quality, documentation, and sound testing procedures.
- Development experience in Unreal 4 (UE4) a huge plus
Six Foot Staffing was conceived as a solution to a challenge that traditional staffing agencies don’t understand - the intricacies and staffing demands of the games industry. Our team is made of staffing veterans who are subject matter experts in the gaming space. We consider ourselves to be connectors of dreams and people, and that is not a responsibility that we take lightly.
Six Foot Staffing is committed to supporting workplaces where employees are empowered to fulfill their career goals and their contributions are celebrated and valued. We are looking to place people in a variety of roles in some of the most exciting studios in the world. These include opportunities not immediately associated with gaming and entertainment, such as administration, project management, and human resources.
Six Foot Staffing is a full-service staffing consultancy that connects entertainment companies with high quality candidates. We create strategic staffing solutions that recognize the importance of balancing culture and lifestyle fit in concert with talent and experience.