Singular is the next-gen attribution and marketing analytics platform, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By collecting, aggregating and normalizing upper-funnel campaign marketing data from thousands of channels and connecting it to lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across all their activities and optimize to the most granular level.
Singular has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul, London and Bangalore. We have raised $50M from Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures. Our business and team are scaling, and we are looking for ambitious, eager, creative and innovative individuals to join us and help us reach the next level.
We have great customers, including leading companies like Lyft, Warner Bros, Airbnb, Yelp, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Zynga, Match and Twitter. Now is the time to join Singular! We have an amazing product, a strong team and happy customers in a growing market, offering a unique opportunity for a leader to build our demand generation strategy and spearhead our growth.
Singular is looking for a Solutions Engineer. This team owns all technical aspects of the client lifecycle, through onboarding and beyond to ensure customer happiness. You will be a critical partner to our Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Support and Product organizations. We're looking for you to break down technical challenges and to enjoy collaborating with teams across the organization. You will be a troubleshooting expert, with a drive to transform our products to fully self-serve/self-healing properties. This position provides career development through daily direct interaction with high profile customers and partners as well as regular cross department interactions. You are expected to have strong skills relating to internal cross-functional collaboration, and experience in one or many company departments is a plus. You must have a technical background as well as strong service orientation and communication skills.
What you'll need
- 3-5 years in a technical account management/solutions engineer/technical support engineer capacity
- Experience with mobile development (iOS/Android)
- Experience and knowledge integrating mobile SDKs and REST APIs
- Experience in Desktop/Web and/or Mobile Ad Technologies
- Familiarity with Web Pixels and Tag managers is a plus
- Experience in Analytics SaaS platforms - a big plus
- Knowledge of Attribution Methodologies, DMPs, and CDPs is a plus
- Independent, fast learner, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Ability to understand client use cases and scope technical solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write SQL queries and analyze large data sets
- Familiarity with ETL structure and database frameworks
- BS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- A desire to build things
- Passion for solving problems
What you'll do
- Technical implementation of the Singular platform, from scoping, planning, and execution; encompassing the onboarding process of Singular Attribution and Analytics APIs.
- You will be expected to know our product inside and out and team up with Sales, Customer Success, Support, Engineering, and Product teams to assist with technical sales activities for new and existing accounts.
- Build customer trust through professional and swift onboarding
- Provide answers to customers regarding technical implementation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with marquee accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Support, Engineering, and Product teams to deliver solutions to our customers
- Develop internal tools, design workflows and processes, hold training sessions, analyze data, code API wrappers, build mobile sample apps and integrate SDKs.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product leadership to influence product roadmaps.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.