Singular is the next-gen attribution and marketing analytics platform, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By collecting, aggregating and normalizing upper-funnel campaign marketing data from thousands of channels and connecting it to lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across all their activities and optimize to the most granular level. Singular has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul, London, Berlin, Beijing and Bangalore. We have raised $50Mfrom Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital and Telstra Ventures. Our business and team are scaling, and we are looking for ambitious, eager, creative and innovative individuals to join us and help us reach the next level. We have great customers, including leading companies like EA, Zynga, WB Games, Rovio, Lyft, Instacart, Twitter, Airbnb, DraftKings and Linkedin.
Now is the time to join Singular! We have an amazing product, a strong team and happy customers in a growing market, offering a unique opportunity for a leader to build our demand generation strategy and spearhead our growth.
About the Role:
We are searching for a Partnerships Lead , to manage and oversee partner education, relationship management and strategic partnership alliances with top ad networks, publishers and technology partners. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual that has a passion and proven track record in driving measurable leads and revenue through strategic partnership alliances. He or she will have a strong domain expertise of the ad and marketing technology industry with prior experience in partnership development, sales or customer success or account management. The Ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history in consistently meeting or exceeding business targets, measurable revenue contributions and building strong relationships with key partners.
This role reports into the COO + Co-Founder
What you will do?
- Lead and manage regional development initiatives for key partnerships and ensure successful delivery against regional partner-driven revenue goals.
- Partner Education
- Channel Sales / Partnerships
- Referral & Reseller Programs
- Account Mapping
- Co-Marketing Opportunities
- Build a quarterly business plan with clear targets that aligns to company overarching business strategy and regional goals.
- Identify potential product or commercial partnership alliances and work with both internal and external stakeholders to bring opportunities from concept to in-market launch.
- Work closely with our sales team to align on the target account list and identify key partners to initiate potential lead referral or joint co-selling opportunities.
- Work closely with our product team to identify joint value propositions for select strategic partners and synthesize that into a strong market messaging that resonates with partner sales, account management and GTM teams.
- Ensure that all partner-centric product and program investments are measurable and contribute to driving leads and revenue growth for the company.
- Drive education and adoption of global programs and initiatives such as our Certified Partner Program. Singular’s ROI Index, and other key industry coalitions.
- Provide feedback on partnership requirements to the product, engineering and executive team to ensure that we are delivering against partner requirements.
- Assist with the review of partner contracts and liaise with legal team to review and edit as needed
What you will need:
- B.A or B.S. degree
- 7+ years in digital ad / marketing technology. Mobile experience is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceeding performance-based goals tied to lead or revenue generation
- Established relationships with strategic partner channels including: top media platforms, ad networks, analytics and mobile-focused agencies.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.