Singular is the next-gen attribution and marketing analytics platform, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By collecting, aggregating, and normalizing upper-funnel campaign marketing data from thousands of channels and connecting it to lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across all their activities and optimize to the most granular level.
We have great customers, including leading companies like Lyft, Warner Bros, Airbnb, Yelp, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Zynga, Match and Twitter. Now is the time to join Singular! We have an amazing product, a strong team, and happy customers in a growing market, offering a unique opportunity for a leader to build our demand generation strategy and spearhead our growth.
We’re looking for a talented, experienced Support Engineer to join our exceptional Product Support team! Our support team is tech-savvy, quality, and service-oriented, and is facing interesting challenges with multiple technologies.
About the role
As part of our Support team you’ll be handling high-profile customers and partners tickets, you’ll work closely with R&D, Product, Data Operations, Account managers and other teams. You’ll also have other focus points/projects – helping our Customer Success team to keep our customers happy; create new workflows & processes and come up with ways to make the product and our work more efficient.
You’re expected to be a natural problem solver, independent, to be able to keep up with a start-up environment, treat challenges as opportunities, and constantly come up with new ideas to improve our day-to-day.
What you'll need:
- Fluent verbal and written English - a must.
- Service-oriented person.
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Yes it seems like a cliche but: Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, innovative, classic-start-up environment demonstrating high energy, a sense of urgency, and decisiveness.
- Aptitude to multitask with high volume of tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a B2B SaaS company.
- Passion for solving problems.
- Ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical audiences and communicate effectively between the two.
- Previous experience in martech/adtech - Big Advantage.
- Training and mentorship experience - Advantage.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.