Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures. Visit www.singular.net to learn more.
- Manage a pipeline of sales opportunities with account executives to ensure Singular’s value across all cross-functional teams is realized.
- Identify pain points of existing advertiser ad/martech workflows & processes to emphasize the necessity of Singular product
- Utilize existing Singular capabilities and data in unique ways to demonstrate to value of partnering with Singular
- Align with prospects’ BI/Analytics functions to ensure alignment on scope and value.
- Communicate internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers and their feedback to Singular product management and engineering groups
- 4+ years of direct experience in a professional services or consultant role
- Proven track record of attaining sales revenue targets
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing measurement & analytics, data management processes, and marketing databases/infrastructure
- Experience in the mobile ad industry is a plus
- Experience with SaaS based business models
- Familiarity with the Challenger sales methodology a plus
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and experience working with an international team is a plus
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.