We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and growing long-term relationships with a portfolio of Key Enterprise customers. We’re looking for a resilient negotiator who loves tackling business challenges, analyzing expansion paths for Enterprise Marketers and ultimately wants to help our biggest customers achieve success. The Account Management team at Singular plays a pivotal role not only in the retention & satisfaction of our customers, but in driving a significant portion of Singular’s annual revenue.
This is a perfect role for someone who has sales and/or relationship management experience combined with strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and accomplished persuasion and negotiation abilities
What you will do:
- Carry a quarterly revenue quota
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, to expand product adoption and revenue expansion across a suite of Enterprise level Marketing Organizations
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to facilitate timely renewals.
- Evolve innovative contract strategy to retain and grow customers while mitigating churn.
- Educate and effectively communicate maximum value of Singular in the face of complex negotiations.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
What you will need:
3+ years of proven renewal, sales, account management and/or consulting experience at an enterprise level
- Experience with carrying and continually exceeding quota
- Subscription software sales or Account Based Selling with a Top Tier Publisher
- Team oriented and experience succeeding in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record of forward and innovative thinking for driving business results