Singular is searching a Solutions Consultant who is highly motivated and an energetic self-starter with a proven track record of supporting pre-sales teams in consultative value-selling. The ideal candidate thrives in this fast paced environment, is detailed oriented, and places emphasis on maximizing sales opportunities. He or she must have great communication skills, the ability to explain technical concepts, a passion for problem and be excellent at operating in a cross-functional capacity. This position will be based in San Francisco office, right in the heart of SOMA.
Singular is setting new standards in marketing effectiveness measurement by building the world’s best tools for digital marketers to connect all of their marketing data in a single place, allowing powerful reports in unparalleled resolution. We are backed by tier 1 VCs and work with the largest Marketers including Lyft, Rovio, Yelp, Disney, Zynga, Facebook, Twitter, and Match. Singular offers competitive salary with strong equity packages, unlimited PTO, a dog-friendly office, fun team outings as well as other cool perks of a work hard, play hard start-up!
- Manage a pipeline of sales opportunities with account executives to ensure Singular’s value across all cross-functional teams is realized.
- Identify pain points of existing advertiser ad/martech workflows & processes to emphasize the necessity of Singular product
- Utilize existing Singular capabilities and data in unique ways to demonstrate to value of partnering with Singular
- Align with prospects’ BI/Analytics functions to ensure alignment on scope and value.
- Communicate internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers and their feedback to Singular product management and engineering groups
- 4+ years of direct experience in a professional services or consultant role
- Proven track record of attaining sales revenue targets
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing measurement & analytics, data management processes, and marketing databases/infrastructure
- Experience in the mobile ad industry is a plus
- Experience with SaaS based business models
- Familiarity with the Challenger sales methodology a plus
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and experience working with an international team is a plus
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.