Who we are:
At Singular, we’ve built the only unified marketing analytics platform that delivers attribution, cost aggregation, creative reporting and workflow automation all in a single application. Our innovative platform enables us to give marketers access to unparalleled data granularity. We are growing quickly and are excited to solve the next frontier in unifying mobile marketing! We’re searching for the next member of our Support team out of our San Francisco office.
The company is founded by the executive team from Onavo, a mobile analytics company acquired by Facebook in 2013 for $120mm. Since the company’s inception in 2014, Singular has tracked and analyzed over $7 billion in mobile ad spend and is working with the largest advertisers in mobile including, Lyft, Yelp, Postmates, Supercell, Disney, Zynga, Facebook, Twitter, and Match just to name a few.
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer for our San Francisco office, with exceptional technical, organization and communication skills to join our growing team. You are a customer-focused individual responsible for handling customer and partner support and technical integration activity. You have exceptional technical aptitude, with precise written and verbal communication skills. You find it easy to speak to technical and non-technical audiences alike. You are highly energetic and are able to think quickly in a customer-oriented environment.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the primary technical support contact for Singular's customers, partners, and internal teams including complex technical troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Work closely with Support, Product, Engineering, and QA teams to improve and grow the product offering.
- Serve as an advocate for customers with the product organization.
- Become an expert in mobile and Singular’s product offering.
- Provide guidance in iOS/Android SDK integration and overall Singular deployment.
- Play a significant role in the growth and development of our customer support competency.
- Using your deep expertise and advanced troubleshooting skills to coach and mentor other team members
What you'll need:
- Technical bachelor degree, advanced degree is a plus
- Experience in mobile advertising analytics is a plus
- Experience with mobile development, QA, or support
- Two years or more experience working as a professional services consultant, customer support engineer, technical account manager or sales engineer.
- Hands on experience working with a variety of software products in production environments
- Ability to write scripts, regular expressions, SQL queries, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, HTTP, API call protocols and formats and HTTP trace/debugging
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, challenging concepts with minimal assistance
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Leverage domain knowledge and deep product skills to quickly gain understanding of the intent of a delivered solution.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.