Singular is the only unified marketing analytics platform that provides attribution, cost aggregation, creative reporting and workflow automation all in a single platform, giving marketers instant access to critical and actionable marketing insights.
The company is founded by the executive team from Onavo, a mobile analytics company acquired by Facebook in 2013. Since the company’s inception in 2014, Singular has tracked and analyzed over $7 billion in mobile ad spend and is working with the largest advertisers in mobile including, Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, Postmates, Supercell, Disney, Zynga, Facebook and Twitter just to name a few.
About the Role:
Singular is searching for a Vice President of Global Marketing to oversee and manage the global marketing strategy and team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B2B SaaS companies, working with high ACV customers in an ABM approach.
He or she will to be a super metrics-driven person that has proven track record of building out successful demand-generation strategy and engines for high growth SaaS companies. This person will need to have previous experience either managing or working closely with sales development or inside sales teams and build the playbook for lead-generation strategy and best practices. Having a strong understanding and experience working with marketing automation and CRM solutions will be critical to the success of this role. He or she must have demonstrated history in consistently meeting/exceeding lead targets (MQLs, SQLs) in an ABM model.
The ideal candidate should also have prior experience building and managing a global marketing team and applying best practices in supporting and scaling a fast paced global marketing organization. Strong preference for candidates with a background in mobile, advertising/marketing based technologies.
This position will be based in San Francisco and will report to the COO and will serve as a key member of the company’s senior executive team. This person will have 3 direct reports (and a team of 7) at inception, overseeing key teams/functions including, Corporate Marketing (PR, Strategy, Branding/Positioning, Events), Demand-Gen (SEO, SEM, Paid Channels), Product Marketing, Regional Marketing Leads. He or she will work hand in hand with the COO to build out the hiring plan to successfully deliver against overarching company goals.
Singular is backed by blue-chip investors, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital and Telstra Ventures. It’s executive management team comes from an impressive background from Onavo, Facebook, App Annie and Electronic Arts. Singular offers competitive salary/equity, unlimited PTO, quarterly team outings, dog-friendly office as well as other cool perks of a work hard, play hard start-up!
- Develop our overarching global marketing strategy with a strong focus on building out our demand-gen engine.
- Work closely with our COO and CRO to define and build out our target account list and customer personas and execute against the list with a strong ABM approach
- Setup an ABM strategy and work closely with sales to ensure largest accounts are getting closed
- Build out our SEO, search, display and email marketing strategy.
- Ensure that the team is constantly testing and optimizing against new audiences/personas, ad formats, messaging, creatives, keywords, etc.
- Oversee lifecycle stages for each personal and create nurture campaigns to support each persona/program.
- Work closely with departments heads to align on unified company goals and making sure that marketing is providing the required support for our sales, BD/partnerships and product teams.
- Set the strategy and execution for effective and comprehensive measurement for all marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the COO & Sr. Director of Marketing on defining our corporate marketing functions as it relates to PR, Events and Content Marketing.
- Build out the GTM strategy for new products and key features until Director of Product Marketing is hired
- Hire and manage regional marketing leads and ensure regional and global company goals are clearly aligned
- Hire a world-class marketing team with a strong focus on the demand-gen and product marketing roles.
- Define clear business targets with your direct reports and meet with them regularly to make sure that they are pacing well against their goals and also ensuring that they are given the tools to succeed in their roles.
- 10+ years experience in digital marketing. Must have previous experience scaling a performance-centric marketing team at a fast growing company.
- Experience leading digital / enterprise marketing at a B2B SaaS company, with high ACV customers
- Proven quantifiable success in developing demand generation campaigns
- Experience managing or working closely with SDR or ISR team is a huge plus
- Background in the mobile/app and digital marketing ecosystem is preferred
- Strong background with Salesforce (must have), Marketo, Pardot or Hubspot.
- Good Technical background - Ability to understand and market a fairly technical product
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start up environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.