As a Product Manager at SingleStore, you will have ownership to develop and enhance products and features enabling product growth.
You will partner closely with the Engineering Team, driving both strategic initiatives and tactical execution of the roadmap. You will be expected to drive a high-impact enterprise-ready managed service and have the execution ability to establish product superiority in a large and growing market.
Role and Responsibilities
- Engage current and potential customers to identify product opportunities, guarantee successful product implementations, and stay abreast of customer needs
- Set, execute, and champion new product introductions and enhancements
- Identify, specify, and prioritize product features and capabilities; develop market requirement documents and product requirement documents
- Review functional specifications and documentation
- Drive processes for new product releases and product life-cycle management
- Create content for competitive materials and product documentation
- Represent SingleStore with customers, partners, and general audiences. Develop and deliver technical presentations
- Work cross-functionally with various teams including engineering, marketing, sales, operations, support, and finance
- Present at all levels in the organization, from addressing individual contributors to the executive team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the cloud managed services, database, distributed systems, and overall enterprise software market
- Track record of successful product delivery with a desire to help build a high-growth business
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams to deliver new products and features to specification and on schedule
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of database query processing, extensibility, and/or storage is a plus
- Ability to balance business, customer, and technology requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent hands-on experience
- GTM experience, including positioning, messaging, and growing a community is a plus
- Prior experience with Database development is a plus
- Flexibility work across all timezones (APAC, EMEA & NA)
- Company Wide
- Technology Stipend for New Employees
- Monthly Cell Phone and Internet Stipend
- Health and Wellness benefit
- Company and team events
- Flexible time off
- Volunteer time off
- Stock Options
As employees are located in many different countries around the world, some benefits may differ from country to country. In all cases, we do our best to provide equitable perks and benefits across our locations.
- Full Time Employment
- Eligibility to work for an India-based employer
SingleStore delivers the cloud-native database with the speed and scale to power the world’s data-intensive applications. With a distributed SQL database that introduces simplicity to your data architecture by unifying transactions and analytics, SingleStore empowers digital leaders to deliver exceptional, real-time data experiences to their customers. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Sunnyvale, Raleigh, Seattle, Boston, London, Lisbon, Bangalore, Dublin and Kyiv.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
Please note that SingleStore’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that team members in the United States be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot with one of the United States FDA-approved vaccine options to meet in person for SingleStore business or to work from one of our U.S. office locations. [It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role]. If an exemption and/or accommodation to our vaccination policy is requested, a member of the Human Resources department will be available to begin the interactive accommodation process.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.