At SingleStore we're not just building a database company, we are defining the future of data management. We believe that every company should have a holistic view over all their data and the Managed Service team is responsible for making this possible. We are looking for people to join us in building a hybrid cloud control plane which autonomously manages high-performance SingleStore databases on behalf of our customers.
Joining us as a Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop continuously deployed software with a collaborative team. As our team operates in parallel on multiple features, you will help manage the entire lifecycle of feature development at varying levels of complexity. This includes working directly with other teams as well as customers to ensure we always exceed expectations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop the software powering our world-class cloud service
- Deploy software and large scale stateful systems on Kubernetes clusters in multiple cloud providers
- Be an active participant in planning what we will build next
- Own complex features from specification to production
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Review code contributions from team members
- Continuously improve our developer experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience working on a cloud-native product (Golang preferred)
- Deep interest and experience working with distributed systems, databases, networking, storage, and multi-tenant services
- Experience running production services on Kubernetes
- Experienced Full Stack Development skills (react.js and GoLang) (Good to have)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Company Wide
- Technology Stipend for New Employees
- Monthly Cell Phone and Internet Stipend
- Health and Wellness benefit
- Company and team events
- Flexible time off
- Volunteer time off
- Stock Options
As employees are located in many different countries around the world, some benefits may differ from country to country. In all cases, we do our best to provide equitable perks and benefits across our locations.
- Full Time Employment
- Eligibility to work for an India based employer
- Fully Remote Role or Hybrid based in India - Hyderabad or Bangalore.
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Sunnyvale, Seattle, Boston, London, Lisbon, Bangalore, Dublin and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Single Database for All Data-Intensive Applications.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
Please note that SingleStore’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that team members in the United States be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot with one of the United States FDA-approved vaccine options to meet in person for SingleStore business or to work from one of our U.S. office locations. [It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role]. If an exemption and/or accommodation to our vaccination policy is requested, a member of the Human Resources department will be available to begin the interactive accommodation process.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.