SingleStore is seeking a Enterprise Solutions Engineer to help us solve some of the most cutting-edge technical challenges in today’s data-driven world. In this role, you will be at the intersection of leading technology trends - A highly performant distributed database, managed by Kubernetes, running in the cloud. This is a great opportunity to push the boundaries with a cloud focused role.
You will be part of a globally distributed team of engineers who help support the pre- and post-sales engineering process. The Solutions Consultant is the primary technical representative of SingleStoreDB throughout the sales process. This role is critical to SingleStoreDB's success. You must be able to carry on profound discussions with customers' front line technical experts, as well as high level, business talks with senior executives.
- Designing and deploying environments with the world's fastest in-memory database in some of the largest commercial clusters in production.
- Supporting the fast-growing sales team on the technical side of the sale, taking on the largest industry incumbents.
- Executing successful POCs with prospective customers.
- Working with a world-class team that designs and builds large public and private clouds using WebOps/DevOps and agile frameworks.
- Helping us build and deploy the next generation of database management platform that automates tasks, provisioning/de-provisioning, analytics, and instrumentation across 1000s of nodes.
- 3-8 years experience as successful Presales Solution Consultant with focus on Technology and Solutions Selling one or more of the following technology products: RDBMS, Middleware, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and/or “Big Data” technology targeting enterprise accounts.
- Operations background, a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or other technical major (MS a plus).
- Experience with most of the following technologies: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle SQL, NoSQL, Key Value Stores, REST, Hadoop, Linux, Python.
- Travel required.
Strong cross-group collaboration and communication skills
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- Technology Stipend for New Employees
- Monthly Cell Phone and Internet Stipend
- Health and Wellness benefit
- If you prefer to work from office, then in office catered lunches and monthly meal/snacks allowance
- Company and team events
- Flexible time off
- Volunteer time off
- Stock Options
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.