The Platform Team focuses on enterprise usability, hybrid cloud solutions, and strategic integrations empowering our customers to achieve their goals. We believe that enterprise software doesn't need to be purely functional or boring; our investment in interaction and design will pay dividends down the road. Every engineer on the team shares a passion for providing a world-class user experience via a data-driven development process. We believe in helping our customers adopt a cloud strategy which avoids lock-in and doesn't compromise security policy. Last but not least, we realize that some customers need us to work with solutions they already have, and that building integrations with third-party tools may be the best path to customer success.
Joining us as a software engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop continuously deployed software with a collaborative team. As our team operates in parallel on multiple features, you will manage the entire lifecycle of feature development at varying levels of complexity. This includes working directly with other teams as well as customers to ensure we always exceed expectations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop world-class deployment, management, and integration tools for SingleStore eco-system
- Build and support automated tests to ensure code and solutions quality
- Be part of the team that ships management tools and integrations for the SingleStore database
- Perform high-quality code reviews for your team members
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience working with at least one of the following programming languages: Go, C++, C, Rust, Scala, C#
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating systems
- Individually motivated personality - as a member of a small and specialized team, you will need to take initiative and be able to make large contributions on your own
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Recommended Skills and Experience
- Experience running applications on Kubernetes
- Experience developing a Kubernetes Operator
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Understanding of how database connectors work from popular languages and tools
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.