Marketing Operations Manager/ Sr. Marketing Operations Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager/Sr. Marketing Operations Analyst to join our Marketing team. This person will manage the marketing automation system infrastructure, marketing performance dashboarding and analytics, maintain the integrity of the marketing database, and develop campaign reporting metrics.
Preferred Working Hours: 2 pm to 11 pm IST (flexibility to work with team members across IST, EST, PST)
Role and Responsibilities:
Marketing & Sales Systems Infrastructure:
- Responsible for the management of marketing platforms and systems
- Deep knowledge of marketing attribution, lead scoring CRM and sales workflows
- Responsible for the maintenance and data integrity of the marketing database
- Responsible for deploying email marketing campaigns that nurture prospects and deliver leads to sales including email and form template creation, landing page development, list segmentation, and building lead scoring models
- Manage the development of dashboards and closed-loop reporting on demand generation campaigns to track effectiveness, lead pipeline, conversions on marketing campaigns and return-on-investment (ROI)
- Support ROI analysis for all campaigns and support preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly Demand Gen reporting
- Drives the development and documentation of marketing operations processes including intake requests and naming conventions
- Train new and existing users on Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) use and application
- Responsible for lead scoring and management of reputation ranking
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience in marketing operations or demand generation in B2B
- Proficiency with email automation software and CRM (preferably administrative experience with Eloqua and/or Marketo) and Salesforce CRM (Salesforce, Eloqua, and Marketo certifications are a plus!)
- Knowledge of marketing tools like Bizible, Anaplan, Outreach, Segment, Mixpanel, data warehousing is a plus
- Strong data analytical skills with the ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and simply articulate concepts and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
SingleStore delivers the leading database platform for real-time analytics. Global enterprises use SingleStore to achieve peak performance and optimize data efficiency. With the combined power of database, data warehouse, and streaming workloads in one system, SingleStore helps companies anticipate problems before they occur, turn insights into actions, and stay relevant in a rapidly changing world.
SingleStore was ranked the #1 Operational Data Warehouse by Gartner, topping a list of 19 vendors, and is featured in both the Gartner Database and Data Warehouse Magic Quadrants. Our customers include Comcast, Kellogg, Pinterest, Akamai, Samsung, Dell/EMC, and Pandora. Our investors include Accel Partners, Khosla Ventures, In-Q-Tel, First Round Capital, IA Ventures and Data Center Collective.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.