We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) who’s excited to work in a fast-paced environment. As a key member of the TAM team, you will demonstrate your deep technical expertise and customer facing skills to develop and execute on the team’s organizational strategy. This position will interface across multiple departments including product, field sales, engineering, and marketing, playing a key role in customer adoption and customer success.
A key aspect of this role is that you are passionate about developing deep, technical relationships with strategic customers who have large and complex deployments of SingleStore. In addition to helping these customers utilize our technology, you will “own your impact” in helping to build applications that have a profound influence on the way companies do business. As a TAM, you will work closely with clients to operationalize their solutions in a frictionless manner from Proof of Concept to “Steady State”. You will exercise your communication and documentation skills to provide executive management with direct insight to the health and state of our product and customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ongoing technical manager and SingleStore liaison for a small number of key, enterprise customers.
- Act as the customer’s trusted technical advisor, helping enterprises mature their SingleStore capabilities, skills, and knowledge.
- Partner with SingleStore marketing to document customer solutions and increase customer referenceability.
- Solve our customer’s Enterprise Architecture challenges, focusing heavily on Ingest, Backup, and BI.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience with complex applications or distributed systems, possessing broad knowledge their deployments and operationalization.
- Experience working closely with customers and partners to successfully deploy complex solutions
- Hands on experience with several of the following technologies: SingleStore,, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle SQL, NoSQL, Key Value Stores, REST, Hadoop, Data warehouse appliances, Linux, Python, PHP and BI/ETL solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical field - Master’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to travel within the region (~25%)
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.