The SingleStore Data & Analytics (D&A) Innovation team is committed to empowering the world with frictionless data and analytics, removing barriers and extending the reach of SingleStore through forward-looking, world-class engineering for the cloud.
As a senior software engineer on the innovation team, you will work with small and collaborative teams to ideate, explore, research, implement and productize advanced technologies for data and analytics. You will work hand in hand with the SingleStore engineering team in a rapid production environment. You will be empowered and accountable to leverage technical excellence, leadership and problem-solving skills in the support of innovation that helps customers and partners of SingleStore to achieve more.
We are looking for highly talented, adaptable, self-motivated, rockstars with passion for databases, intelligent applications based on fast data and analytics and the cloud.
As a senior software engineer working on the SingleStore application platform you have the following Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, contribute and participate in innovation projects from research, ideation, incubation, to scale and production
- Lead innovation for developer-focused APIs, SDKs, interfaces and semantic layers that advance SingleStore as an application platform.
- Design and develop new systems as well as apply and enhance existing frameworks.
- Own complex server-side and client-side features from specification to production, as assigned
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Facilitate and contribute to knowledge transfer within the company
- Be a champion of innovation culture, work hand-in-hand with Engineering and closely with multiple departments such as Sales, Marketing, and G&A.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- At least four years of experience developing and debugging in system level C/C++, particularly on Linux
- Passion for developing cloud-native software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Passion for building high-quality products that are robust and easy to maintain in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, North Carolina, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices globally, SingleStore has raised nearly $100M from top investors including GV, Accel Partners and Khosla Ventures, among others. SingleStore is trusted by customers including Uber, Akamai, Dell EMC, Samsung, Comcast, Kellogg, and more.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.