SingleStore is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to lead the self-serve GTM motion for SingleStore Managed Service and help drive the next stage of growth for SingleStore.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product Marketing & Field CTO, you will be responsible for creating marketing and technical content with a clear value proposition, and support marketing campaigns to drive wide adoption and profitable growth. The ideal candidate will bring a clear ability to evangelize and differentiate SingleStore in the database market.
We are seeking a candidate with the desire to transform the data and database infrastructure category. You will have a proven track record of creating compelling product marketing initiatives and thought leadership. As a strategic thinker with the ability to influence at all levels, you will be able to deliver results across product launches, coverage, and company visibility. You should have proven experience in dialogue with, and in influencing, industry analysts with the ability to communicate the appropriate value message in their own terms.
You should also have proven customer-facing experience, in both listening for use cases and value, and in communicating business value. The ability to understand technical capabilities and turn them into value messaging is crucial
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of modern data infrastructure software, experience delivering proven, measurable marketing impact, and the ability to motivate and influence resources both internally and externally.
What You’ll Do
This role covers the full scope of product marketing, including product positioning, product launch campaigns, thought leadership, sales enablement, and evangelism.
- Assist in the execution of the product marketing plan for existing and new product introductions, market awareness, and industry leadership
- Understand key capabilities, unique strengths, benefits, and use cases for SingleStore
- Manage creation and curation of competitive intelligence content
- Develop a full suite of content, positioning, and competitive materials for sales, customers, media, and analysts. Content includes whitepapers, webinars, data sheets, presentation decks, blogs, web copy, videos and more.
- Represent SingleStore at industry events and conferences through speaking engagements.
- Build internal product and market knowledge across the company including sales enablement content and training delivery for global Field Sales, Inside Sales Teams, and Partners.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years in product marketing in the data management space
- 4+ years in hands-on data management role such as a database administrator, software developer, or other hands-on experience with data management
- Previous startup experience
- Deep understanding of product & solution marketing including messages, positioning, and packaging
- Solid knowledge of the data infrastructure market
- Demonstrated success in launching new products and developing markets
- Strong leadership, management, and communications skills
- Strong writing skills
- High-energy drive combined with ability to work as an individual contributor leading to management over time
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.