As the Demand Generation Manager at SingleStore, you will be an integral part of the development and execution of our demand generation efforts. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects and initiatives. You'll have visibility into the various disciplines within marketing and will learn the tools and tactics needed to build world-class marketing programs. You will be an essential part of a growing marketing team, with a strong potential for career development and advancement.
The ideal candidate has prior experience in B2B marketing, who is an organized, creative,, hands-on marketer with a passion for demand generation.
You are highly collaborative, and have a strong track record of planning, building and managing campaigns. You’re excited by the challenge of working cross-functionally at a fast-paced, hyper-growth company.
Reporting to our Head of Demand Marketing & Digital Marketing, this is a high-visibility, high-impact role where you will partner closely with other marketing and sales teams to drive awareness, demand, and pipeline.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide broad marketing support with an initial emphasis on demand generation and ABM
- Use marketing automation tools to build, test, and send emails and promotions
- Support our webinar program including setup, registration, promotion, moderation, execution, follow-up, and analytics
- Create and update landing pages for various resources & offers
- Create account and industry-based landing pages. Test and iterate the user experience
- Manage direct mail campaigns to high-value prospects and customers
- Plan and coordinate podcast and audio advertising campaigns
- Contribute to written marketing communications
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in a fast-paced marketing organization
- Strong knowledge of digital design principles, usability and UX principles and branding best practices
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Marketing Automation (preferably Eloqua, Marketo, or Hubspot)
- Experience with Google Optimize is a plus
- A bias towards action and “getting things done” to a high standard
- A strong customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously in fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to successfully collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.