SingleSprout is looking for a Senior Attorney Recruiter to help build, maintain, and grow the success of our Legal Recruiting vertical, which was launched in 2021. Our Legal Recruiting vertical is focused on placing attorneys at Am Law, mid-size, and boutique law firms, as well as in in-house positions.
SingleSprout is disrupting the attorney recruiting industry by pairing our proprietary sourcing, vetting, and matching technology with excellent recruiters to help law firms find the best lateral talent. Our internally-built technology gives us the ability to automate candidate outreach so that recruiters do not have to rely on manual sourcing. We also have access to the industry’s best tools (like Leopard Solutions and LinkedIn Recruiter).
Since 2013, SingleSprout has partnered with hundreds of technology companies across the United States to help them hire their tech teams. We work with clients from newly funded Series A startups to technology companies that have gone public, and we play a pivotal role in solving their human capital needs. As our clients scale, so do their needs for in-house counsel and expertise. On the in-house hiring side, our pipeline of clients is robust and continually growing.
Because of both our proprietary technology and deep industry connections, we are uniquely positioned to work with attorneys that are interested in lateraling to top law firms, as well as attorneys seeking in-house positions at our extensive client roster of tech companies.
SingleSprout has a 40+ person team, with headquarters in New York City and a secondary office in Los Angeles. This Senior Attorney Recruiter can be located in NYC, LA, or anywhere in the US (WFH/fully remote) and will report to our Director of Legal Recruiting.
- Full desk attorney recruiting
- Manage your pipeline and secure new candidates by sourcing and engaging with top attorney talent while building positive, lasting relationships
- Bring on new positions to recruit for at law firms or in-house companies
- Help refine and develop new proprietary technology that can boost attorney recruiting efficiency
- Collaborate with your colleagues at SingleSprout (both inside and outside of the legal recruiting team)
- You have a minimum of 1+ years of experience focused on full life-cycle, direct hire attorney recruitment at a search firm.
- You have successfully placed Associates and/or Counsel candidates at Am Law firms.
- You are hungry, determined, collaborative, and a hard worker.
- You represent SingleSprout’s values:
- Put it on the board.
- Team up.
- Operate as an owner.
- Lean into the lesson.
- Be tech-driven. Deliver with human touch.
- Keep it real and enjoy the ride.
- You have a Juris Doctor (JD)
- You have placed attorneys in in-house positions.
- You have experience with mid-size and boutique law firms.
- You're motivated by and passionate about the opportunity to learn.
- You're a self-starter.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You thrive in a team environment.
- You constantly push yourself to think differently.
- You strive to build quality relationships with people of varied expertise and experiences.
Benefits and Perks
- Company-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health and Dependent-Care FSAs
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discount Programs
- Monthly ReSprout/Mental Health Day
- Boon Health Well-Being and Professional Development Coaching (100% covered)
- One-Time Home Office Stipend Reimbursement and Monthly Phone/Internet Allowance
- No Internal Meeting Day Fridays to Prioritize Well-Being
SingleSprout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.