What's great about SingleOps:
SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. Because of SingleOps our customers have processed over $1.5 billion in revenue. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry's evolution.
We have been recognized as one of America’s fastest companies by Inc. 5000, as well as being recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award in 2021 as being one of the top 100 fastest growing companies (psst...this is our 3rd time in a row!) It’s a great time to join the ride! We are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. Our core values are Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, and Get S*** Done How You Want; if this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role…
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, we are seeking a mid level Software Developers (full stack) who are excited to learn, shape, and grow with our fully remote development team. Our developers are given the opportunity to engage with the full lifecycle of the product, from requirements gathering to design, development, and support. This allows you to have your hands in the entire product, be creative, and take ownership. We are a fully remote team, but our office is located in Atlanta. You are always welcome there!
Location: Remote! We are based in Atlanta, GA but you may also work remotely across the US.
- Work collaboratively with your product development team in designing new features and enhancing the current product
- Influence our standards for high quality code, testing and patterns
- Respond to production events and triage and prioritize based on customer impact vs in-flight work
- Fully participate in agile rituals drawing from experience to find best practices with the team
- Be a part of a growing engineering team to learn and teach as we build a challenging and exciting development practice and product
Does this sound like you?
Specific experience is less important than a demonstrable desire to learn and the ability to complete complex projects. However, a good candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience (bootcamp grads are welcome to apply!)
- 2-3 years of experience in web application development
- Database experience in MySQL or similar relational database
- Experience working in a environment where unit testing, integration testing and automated testing is important
- A collaborator who is comfortable pairing with other engineers to unblock and solve problems
- Ability to work autonomously to tackle large projects without close monitoring
- Excited to explore and pick up new technologies and programming languages
A few ways to stand out, but not required
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with a frontend framework (React, Angular, Backbone, etc)
- Unit Testing
Work authorization sponsorship is not available for SingleOps roles at this time. Candidates must have proper work authorization to work for any employer in the United States, without sponsorship from the company.
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. We have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- $100 budget to set up your home office with any equipment you need on top of what we already provide you.
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- Stock options for all levels of employees
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests
SingleOps is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.