What's great about SingleOps:
SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. Because of SingleOps our customers have processed over $1.5 billion in revenue. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry's evolution.
We have been recognized as one of America’s fastest companies by Inc. 5000, as well as being recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award in 2021 as being one of the top 100 fastest growing companies (psst...this is our 3rd time in a row!) It’s a great time to join the ride! We are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. Our core values are Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, and Get S*** Done How You Want; if this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role...
As Support Software Engineer, you'll be solving our customers most urgent problems and turning them into even bigger fans of SingleOps than they were before. You will be responsible for providing complex technical support for our most difficult issues and writing custom scripts for client requests. You will work with the product and development teams to ensure that issues are well documented and bugs are fixed in a timely manner. You will also be able to contribute to the product by fixing bugs and writing admin tools to take care of repetitive tasks. Essentially, you will be able to learn while shaping a growing team, and have an opportunity to grow into other roles on the development team.
Location: Remote! We are based in Atlanta, GA but you may also work remotely across the US.
- Investigate and document bugs reported by clients
- Answer Tier 3 Support Questions
- Write custom scripts to fix or import data for clients with specific needs
- Create admin tools and scripts to address repeated requests
- Write bug fixes
- Communicate problems and workarounds to our internal support team in a simple, concise manner they can use with customers.
Does this sound like you?
- An affinity in writing and reading code...
- Ideally, you recently completed a coding bootcamp and you're ready to apply what you've learned
- Experience coding Ruby on Rails
- Professional communication skills with the ability to engage directly to customers
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- A customer-focused mindset as finding solutions that make customers happy should be your number one priority.
A few ways to stand out, but not required
- Previous experience working for a high growth startup
- Experience with small businesses or field management (landscaping, tree service, arborists, HVAC, home maintenance, etc)
- Experience with Quickbooks Desktop or Online
Work authorization sponsorship is not available for SingleOps roles at this time. Candidates must have proper work authorization to work for any employer in the United States, without sponsorship from the company.
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. We have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- $100 budget to set up your home office with any equipment you need on top of what we already provide you.
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- Stock options for all levels of employees
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests
SingleOps is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.