Why You’ll Love Working at SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a 'Top Best Place to Work in Atlanta' we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
SingleOps is seeking a Product Manager for our small but growing product team. We’re looking for someone who is excited to help us create a World-class SaaS application for our quickly growing customer base.
Reporting to VP of Product, you’ll be working as part of our agile team generally making sure we deliver the right solutions to our customers every time.
You will have ample opportunities to get involved with the full spectrum of product management and product delivery activities including product/market fit analysis, customer engagement, roadmap planning, feature validation, product usage analysis, creating solution designs & mockups, writing epics and stories, and participating in go-to-market activities like rollout and MVP planning. It is important that you enjoy participating in the full product delivery lifecycle.
Outcomes you will drive:
- End-to-end ownership of and delivery of new product capabilities from concept/ideation through validation and delivery
- Customer research and trend analysis to identify and prioritize focus areas
- Product roadmap maintenance, in collaboration with VP of Product
- Making data-driven product decisions based on product usage
- Solution designs & mockups, participate in epic and story writing
- Ongoing competitive analysis
- Defining and reporting on project success criteria
Does this sound like you?
The right person with the ability and desire to produce great software in a fun and fast-growing organization, and who likes to be involved in all aspects of the process, is most important to us. However, a successful candidate will likely have much of the following background:
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Science, Business, Product Management, or Computer Science
- Previous experience as Product Manager or Product Owner
- Experience in delivering vertical B2B SaaS software in the SMB space
- Product Management or Product Owner certification(s)
- Experience with accounting and billing processes, preferably Quickbooks
- Strong analytical skills to think through complex scenarios and create simplicity out of complexity
- A good business sense and ability to think in terms of solving business and user problems rather than deploying technology
- Audience-aware communication skills that enable you to have technical discussions with developers as well as discussions with end-users who are not technically savvy
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
A few ways to stand out...
- Previous experience working for a startup
- Experience in the Green Industry or field management (landscaping, tree service, arborists, HVAC, home maintenance, etc)
- Atlanta-area resident or Eastern time zone
- Humble confidence - a passion for good software, but with the ability to compromise and understand that perfect is the enemy of good
US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required (we do not sponsor at this time)