For over 65 years, pharmaceutical and biotech companies have partnered with Simtra BioPharma Solutions (Simtra) to bring their sterile injectable products to market.
Simtra is a world-class Contract Development Manufacturing Organization with facilities in Indiana, US and Halle/Westfalen, Germany. We offer a wide-range of delivery systems including prefilled-syringes, liquid/lyophilized vials, diluents for reconstitution, powder-filled vials, and sterile crystallization. Our product types include biologics and small molecules, cytotoxics, highly potent compounds, diluents for reconstitution and vaccines – which are all directly injected into patients worldwide. As such, at Simtra, there is a strong emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. We hold ourselves to the highest quality and regulatory standards.
While our primary focus is cGMP manufacturing, we offer many support services including formulation and development, lyophilization optimization, global regulatory support, and secondary packaging.
In addition to unmatched expertise and experience, we offer a uniquely collaborative approach. Clients look to Simtra as an extension of their own companies.
It is very rewarding industry to work in. Our teams are driven to help clients scale, innovate, and bring-life changing medicines to patients worldwide.
Your role at Simtra BioPharma Solutions:
The Bloomington Site Training Specialist is responsible for data management in the Learning Management System (LMS) (processing with the Global entities, data entry, reporting, training administration structure, maintenance), has responsibility for paper record maintenance (employee training files, paper training documentation, processing terminated employee files, etc.) and general management/organization of the training file room, and is a core member of the Bloomington Learning & Development (L&D) team. This position reports to the L&D supervisor.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for paper record maintenance (employee training files, paper training documentation, processing terminated employee files, etc.) and general management/organization of the training file room.
- Processing the assignment and removal of training requirements in the LMS.
- Primary responsibility for monitoring L&D Track-it tickets; works with Site Training Representatives to ensure appropriate fulfillment/closure.
- Primary L&D contact for electronic job description processing.
- Support the facility trainer network (customer service, strategic planning, communication).
- Support the Quality Auditing function with reports and analysis as requested.
- Assist cross-functional teams and the Site Training Representatives with training-related projects.
What you'll bring:
- Associate degree, with 2 years experience. Bachelors preferred.
- Experience working with an LMS. Veeva preferred.
- Experience in a regulated environment/industry preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Solid customer service and communication skills.
Physical / Safety Requirements:
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required
- Position requires sitting for long hours but may involve walking or standing for periods of time.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simtra is an equal opportunity employer. Simtra evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Simtra is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.