For over 65 years, pharmaceutical and biotech companies have partnered with Simtra BioPharma Solutions (Simtra) to bring their sterile injectable products to market.
Simtra is a world-class Contract Development Manufacturing Organization with facilities in Indiana, US and Halle/Westfalen, Germany. We offer a wide-range of delivery systems including prefilled-syringes, liquid/lyophilized vials, diluents for reconstitution, powder-filled vials, and sterile crystallization. Our product types include biologics and small molecules, cytotoxics, highly potent compounds, diluents for reconstitution and vaccines – which are all directly injected into patients worldwide. As such, at Simtra, there is a strong emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. We hold ourselves to the highest quality and regulatory standards.
While our primary focus is cGMP manufacturing, we offer many support services including formulation and development, lyophilization optimization, global regulatory support, and secondary packaging.
In addition to unmatched expertise and experience, we offer a uniquely collaborative approach. Clients look to Simtra as an extension of their own companies.
It is very rewarding industry to work in. Our teams are driven to help clients scale, innovate, and bring-life changing medicines to patients worldwide.
What you'll do:
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization as the business owner of Salesforce by partnering with stakeholders to determine best practice solutions drawing on your knowledge of system innovations
- Drive and manage all day-to-day sales processes and deliverables, including data quality, account ownership, ad hoc data requests, and reporting in a timely and thorough manner
- Develop, Customize and Manage standard reporting of KPI’s to support the Business Development and Business Management Teams.
- Provide clarity and oversight for all sales compensation related activities including development of plan components with senior management, communication of plan to individuals, verification of sales results, and ensure accuracy of sales compensation calculations
- Develop and utilize proactive, early indicator reporting metrics to communicate sales performance risks or opportunities to senior management
- Drive the annual sales model assessment and manage the overall sales planning process; help to set the right sales targets for each Business Development Executive by provide supporting market and sales data, and ensure all targets tie to site and business allocations
- Effectively manage and develop direct reports
- Lead cross-functional teams, including business partners, members of the IT and marketing to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial organization
- Provide support for other sales initiatives as needed, including ad hoc requests and special projects
- Assist with the preparation of presentations to senior leaders
- Support the Sales Leaders with sales reporting and other analytics as needed; includes developing a standard process for consolidation and reporting of results for all sales teams
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of direct experience in sales analysis, reporting, and using data to provide insights to drive key business decisions
- Strong management and leadership skills and experience in owning and leading projects
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization and lead complex projects in a global matrix reporting structure
- Demonstrates excellent judgment, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and new concepts; able to easily move between strategic discussions and tactical topics/execution
- Strong business acumen and ability to drive process implementation in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence and engage senior business partners, peers, and direct/indirect reports
- Ability to present information to external and internal (all levels) stakeholders
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to all areas of the business
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience using Salesforce and MS Excel
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simtra is an equal opportunity employer. Simtra evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Simtra is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.