Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
The Director, Customer Advocacy is a strategic, cross-functional project and program manager focused on advancing organization-wide customer advocacy efforts. Elevating the voice of the customer is a key initiative with executive-level visibility, with the goals of increasing retention and building stronger relationships with customers.This role requires close partnership and engagement with customers and internal stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing) to maintain strength and support of programs.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Develop and manage a global customer champions program for sales and analyst references, speaking, case studies,etc.
- Develop strategies and plans and manage the program of communicating to and engaging our customers so they can continue to learn best practices, how-tos, product updates, insights, and trends.
- Work with our events, customer success, and revenue teams to plan out and deliver highly successful in-person and virtual events for customers. Some of these events will have prospects attending.
- Stimulate, nurture, and curate review activity on peer review sites and communities like G2, TrustRadius, Capterra, and Gartner Peer Insights.
- Stand up a Customer Advisory Board to formalize how we gather feedback on our product roadmap, use cases, etc., and learn from the insights of the CAB members.
- Build and successfully manage communities for customers. Such may include online forums, in-person user group events, etc.
- Collaborate with product marketing, our Chief Insights Officer, and GTM teams to have a process in place for tapping into and channel insights and feedback broadly from our customer base.
- Anything else that you think we should be doing to make the function have a bigger impact and deliver outcomes at scale.
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- Experience owning and running customer advocacy and marketing at scale and delivering measurable results
- Exceptional communication, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong passion and empathy for customers
- Operational and analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and ability to define and set up key operational processes to track and report on success outcome metrics.
- Ownership mentality and proven ability to meet deadlines, work collaboratively with others, and ensure high quality deliverables and outcomes
- Be able to prioritize in a fast-paced and lean organization
- Experience with technologies that make the role successful
- 10+ years of overall, and 5+ years in a similar function in growth-stage B2B SaaS environment(s)
- BA or BS Degree or relevant experience
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.