Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
As we expand our marketing team to maximize the opportunity in front of us, we are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Marketing Manager in the San Francisco Bay Area, reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing. You will be responsible for learning and continuously documenting everything there is to know about our market, buyers, and products. You will position products, create differentiation in the market, and translate product features into benefits that resonate with buyers. You’ll also enable the sales team with training and materials, and the product management team with market perspective to inform the roadmap.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Keeping us market-oriented: Perform ongoing research on our market, our buyer personas, and our competitors. Mine for insights and synthesize signals from the noise. Document and communicate key learnings on a regular cadence.
- Developing meaningful content: Write deep, compelling content that not only drives leads but also shapes the industry’s perspective. Playbooks, case studies, datasheets, faqs, whitepapers, webinars, presentations, etc. Collaborate with other marketing functions on campaigns and assets that bring product benefits to life for prospects and customers.
- Launching new products: Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new products and services. Ensure that we hit the ground running after launch and own product marketing for the complete product and customer lifecycle. Participate in the ideation process and provide market and customer insights to the product management team.
- Enabling sales: Build and refine solid product collateral and training materials. Partner with the sales team to understand their processes and develop the tools they need to help win deals.
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- You have 5-7+ years experience in B2B / SaaS product marketing.
- You have a knack for storytelling, writing, and composition. You should have a track record of creating good, clean copy, and building compelling narratives. You can take complex ideas and make them simple, powerful and consumable. You have the ability to zero in on the simplest and clearest expressions of everything from technical capabilities to value narratives.
- You are a strong public speaker. You can command a room and handle questions and objections with confidence.
- You’re an autonomous producer: You value owning projects and working semi-autonomously. You can crank out quality deliverables. You can multi-task efficiently and competently under pressure on a significant number of competing priorities.
- You’re wired to think solutions first and features second: The best marketers are always thinking about how to position their product and company
- You’re a strategic thinker who can take a logical approach to understanding the market and Simpplr’s best opportunities across segments and buyer types
- You’re a critical thinker and love a fast-paced environment. You also like to have fun, think big, and take chances
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.