Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will help drive Simpplr’s growth by cultivating relationships with target prospects, navigating through complex sales cycles, and converting them into happy customers. You are a highly motivated, consultative salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels within our target organizations. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders by earning trusted advisor status. You get excited about pipeline generation and you are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you will build a structured sales plan aimed at generating new business and you must be energized by the challenge of helping to grow the Simpplr business.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals in alignment with the company’s core values.
- Build relationships with Salesforce.com sales leaders and teams to generate pipeline and jointly sell to customers in the ecosystem.
- Build 4X pipeline to ensure successful achievement of ARR targets
- Create quarterly forecasts against established targets and contribute to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales cadence meetings
- Articulate path to closure and key tactical steps for all deals
- Facilitate strategic alignment between Simpplr Executives and key client stakeholders
- Develop proposals to articulate value proposition, business case, and ROI metrics
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close deals as required
- Learn, master and apply the playbook and defined sales processes. Contribute to the effort for continuous improvement of our sales processes.
Internal support structure:
- Sales Development Representative team will help develop opportunities through outbound prospecting and inbound qualifying
- Solutions team will support deals by performing demonstrations, trial support, and any other technical and/or SME requirements
- Strong leadership with 50+ years of software experience ready to invest in your success
- Post-sale Customer Success team with highly skilled team members to ensure positive outcomes after contract execution
Your Skill Set
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- At least 5+ years of field sales experience in technology / software industry
- At least 10+ years of overall sales experience
- Proven track record of excellence in sales where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates, and generated growth
- Proven track record of $150k+ ARR SaaS deals with customers over 2,000 employees
- Startup sales experience is highly desirable
- Highly adept at working on complex sales cycles (various stakeholders, multiple LOBs, complicated decision process and decision criteria)
- Experience in selling SaaS and enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, intranet, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented business values are essential
- Simpplr’s ideal target profile for a strategic account is between 3,000 – 20,000 employees
- Existing relationships in target profile accounts a plus
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.