Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
The Senior Technical Product Manager is responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders and influencing business decisions specific to the needs of the company's software product solutions. The Senior Technical Product Manager will work closely with the Head of Platform, Product, and the product design and development teams to influence new ideas, drive product modifications and construct requirements documents.
The Senior Technical Product Manager will have software development, software architecture, or other strong technical background and will be a subject matter expert on the platform and technology behind the company's software solutions. The person will have strong communication skills, including the ability to understand and explain market problems, define solutions for the market, and create and execute a product vision.
You are good at
- Understanding API & integrations ecosystem and capabilities
- Experienced with API Gateways & iPaaS technologies
- Experienced in running APIs as products, with a good understanding of full API lifecycle management
- Good understanding of API & Integration patterns
- Good understanding of secure API development practices
- Experienced in running a Platform team as a Product Owner with a proven record of driving adoption to deliver the business outcomes
- Being customer-focused and dedicated to understanding and learning about customer needs and requirements
- Working with a multi-skilled, cross-functional engineering team
- Operating with a transparency mindset, communicating clearly and openly
- Being comfortable leading, directing, and empowering team members without formal management authority
- Working with ambiguous requirements and multi-disciplinary teams
- Influencing stakeholders up to the senior levels of the organization
- Bringing a data-driven approach to decision-making, both in the day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
- Looking for opportunities to innovate and get things done better and faster
Your skills and experience
- Total 10+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant experience as Product Manager /Technical Product Manager
- Understanding of enterprise integration landscapes and integration technologies
- Understanding of modern API technologies and best practices (REST, Async, GraphQL, OpenAPI Specification)
- Understanding of enterprise foundation services such as authentication, authorization, entitlements, and auditing, among others
- Understanding of agile principles and ways of working
- A divergent thinker who can converge ideas into tangible products
- Exceptional communications and stakeholder management skills
- Experience building and launching SaaS products is a plus
- Experience in / understanding of modern, cloud-native, microservices-based architecture is a plus
- Experience with GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy/compliance standards is a plus
- Experience building ADA-compliant products is a plus
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.