Who We Are
Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative copywriter to work with us remotely or join our SF Bay Area-based team.
Ok, so this is you: You love words, but you also love the pictures that words can create. And yes, you actually love real pictures and appreciate that content is a marriage of words and design. You can argue whether form must always follow function, and you think of your work as part of a greater, collaborative content design.
You’re a detailed grammarian and general word nerd who’s probably already found a bunch of errors in this post. You don’t keep them to yourself. You’re also a passionate storyteller with a flair for compelling, buyer-focused copy that’s also conversational and inviting.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- You’re a writing generalist. You’re comfortable writing long-form digital or print marketing materials like e-books, blogs, case studies, datasheets, webinars, and presentations, but you can turn on a dime to create short-form pieces including headlines, email, landing pages, microsites, digital ads, social content, infographics, and any other content we need.
- You love to collaborate with other creative types. You’ll work with design resources to produce eye-catching, brand-compliant assets.
- You know your way around SEO. You’ll have the chance to implement SEO best practices, be the steward of brand voice, style, and tone, and ensure continual editorial integrity.
- You’re a team player. Getting together with content marketing and corporate comms and other teams, you’ll transform insights into fascinating and easy-to-understand content.
- You’re an idea factory. You’ll get to contribute content ideas that support the overall content marketing strategy and pitch those ideas to the team.
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- 5-7 years of copywriting experience, ideally on enterprise or SaaS teams, or at an agency.
- A portfolio of awesome content that you’ve written.
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills.
- Experience writing with an SEO goal.
We’d specially love to hear from you if:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or something equivalent.
- Get excited about managing, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Crack open the Chicago Manual of Style as part of your daily self-care.
- Love balancing insane creativity with solid structure.
- Are familiar with employee engagement, internal communications, and other employee-centered solutions.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews