Who We Are
Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
We are looking for a talented Recruiting coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring process. This is a hybrid role and we are looking for someone that is able to come into the office twice a week.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Assists recruitment team with customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level.
- Refers appropriate candidates to recruiter and/or hiring supervisor.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others.
- Participates in and provides analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs.
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of recruitment, employment, HRSC, compensation, benefits, pay administration, and other related organizational policies, practices, procedures, and/or regulations.
- Serves as point of contact for provision of consultative service to hiring authorities.
- Serves as a resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices to supervisors, People Ops (HR) staff, and others. Refers to recruiters and other staff as appropriate.
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- Phone, Zoom, and online meeting platform skills
- Knowledge of ATS Greenhouse or similar
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant Employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
We’d specially love to hear from you if:
- Have interest in employment branding
- You have a knack for being resourceful
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews