Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
As Simpplr evolves, we work with a broad range of customers across multiple verticals, each using their own set of tools to manage their employee information and access to various business systems. Simpplr is seeking to hire an experienced engineer in its Customer Success (Implementation) organization with specific knowledge and skills in the area of Identity and Access Management. In this role, you will support customers with the integration of their user identity and access management solutions to the Simpplr platform. Examples of these solutions include OKTA, ADFS, Azure, Centrify, OneLogin, Ping Identity, Google etc. You will work with customers as they configure their single sign on and provide guidance on attribute mapping
This position is remote and travel is generally not required, albeit there may be occasions when travel to a customer site is required as part of a customer kickoff workshop
This role will appeal to individuals who have a background in identity and access management and are interested in a fast-paced, high growth SaaS company. Customers will look to you to provide technical guidance and direction. Communication skills and the ability to empathize with customers is extremely important. You will be a member of a team but you should be a self-starter who assumes responsibility and accountability to provide world-class service to Simpplr customers.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the integration of Simpplr to multiple SSO solutions
- Research, troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues experienced in SSO integration
- Promptly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Work with internal Engineering and Product Management teams in resolution of issues and providing input on product enhancements
- Logging and responding to issues using appropriate management tools (Jira and Zendesk)
- Build positive and empathetic relations with customers
- Contribute to Simpplr efforts to maintain a high Net Promoter Score (NPS) on implementation
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Serve as a trusted advisor by providing recommendations and sharing best practices
- Support the development of a mature service delivery function within Simpplr
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team
- 5+ years experience in Identity and access management solutions
- 1+ years experience on the Salesforce identity access module
- Setup Salesforce authentication using Open ID connect which includes Provisioning using Apex
- Set up and troubleshoot Single Sign-On and user attributes mapping between Salesforce and SSO products (ADFS, Azure, Okta, OneLogin, Google SAML, etc)
- Solid working knowledge of HTTPS, XML and/or Java
- Experienced in using SaaS-based project and ticketing tools (Jira, Zendesk, Teamwork)
- Supported identity and access management to SaaS based software products
- Setup Provisioning either API based, or JIT based on Service provider.
- Created documents for the clients regarding the different SSO solutions.
- Managing Security policies and implementing them as per the ISO.
- Working with the customer Security team to implement guidelines per ISO, GDPR etc.
Other great things about you
- You are a customer-focused technical expert who is responsible for executing and delivering our customer success offering. You are technically competent, business-oriented, and highly customer-centric
- Specifically looking to join an early start-up: for the opportunity and the culture
- Enjoy helping customers with detailed product questions but also like to strategize with customers on big picture solutions
- You have a good energy that contributes to a positive work environment and a great customer experience
- Like to multi-task and can switch gears between different types of customers and different type of activities
- You proactively implement/execute on new ideas when you see something can be improved or created
- You enjoy working with different functions both internally and externally as you can appreciate each role
and bring different perspectives into your discussions
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.