Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
As Simpplr evolves, we are seeking individuals who can support our implementation team in the delivery of high quality solutions to our customers. Simpplr is seeking to hire an experienced engineer to work with customers during the implementation phase to setup/configure their accounts and provide guidance and troubleshooting for any technical issues encountered including configurations, integration to external storage and other 3rd party applications. You will have extensive experience with Salesforce and applications built upon the Salesforce platform. Ideally, you will have a professional services background and experience in systems integration. Certification as a Salesforce Admin is a distinct advantage.
This role will appeal to individuals who have a background in integration and are interested in a fast-paced, high growth SaaS company. Customers will look to you to provide technical guidance and direction. Communication skills and the ability to empathize with customers is extremely important. You will be a member of a team but you should be a self-starter who assumes responsibility and accountability to provide world-class service to Simpplr customers.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the technical implementation of Simpplr solution
- Research, troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues experienced by Simpplr customers during implementation
- Promptly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Work with internal Engineering and Product Management teams in resolution of issues and providing input on product enhancements
- Logging and responding to issues using appropriate management tools (Jira and Zendesk)
- Build positive and empathetic relations with customers
- Contribute to Simpplr efforts to maintain a high Net Promoter Score (NPS) on implementation
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Serve as a trusted advisor by providing recommendations and sharing best practices
- Support the development of a mature service delivery function within Simpplr
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team
- 5+ years in SaaS professional services
- 2+ years experience on the Salesforce application and/or applications built upon the Salesforce platform.
- Experience working with Salesforce Data Loader or Workbench
- Experience working with Developer Console
- Experience in migrating data across platforms
- Experience implementing integration between Salesforce and other applications via API’s
- Proven work experience as an Implementation/Integration Engineer
- Solid working knowledge of REST API, APEX, JS, CSS, HTML, JSON. XML
- Experienced in using SaaS-based project tools (Jira, Zendesk, Teamwork)
- Supported various segment sizes: SMB / MidMarket / Enterprise Customers
Other great things about you
- You are a customer-focused technical expert who is responsible for executing and delivering our customer success offering. You are technically competent, business-oriented, and highly customer-centric
- Specifically looking to join an early start-up: for the opportunity and the culture
- Enjoy helping customers with detailed product questions but also like to strategize with customers on big picture solutions
- You have a good energy that contributes to a positive work environment and a great customer experience
- Like to multi-task and can switch gears between different types of customers and different type of activities
- You proactively implement/execute on new ideas when you see something can be improved or created
- You enjoy working with different functions both internally and externally as you can appreciate each role
and bring different perspectives into your discussions
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.