Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Simpplr is looking for a marketing professional who has demonstrated expertise in digital marketing. You will take our advertising and marketing programs to the next level with demonstrated improvements in lead generation, clicks rates and view thru rates. You will be joining an exciting company experiencing hypergrowth and a team that values collaboration and fun. We’d love for you to share your previous marketing program successes.
What you will be doing:
- Develop ABM programs to drive target accounts pipeline creation and deal conversions
- Increase leads and opportunities through digital marketing programs
- Develop and continuously manage testing of messages and creatives
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to write copy and develop creatives
- Work with sales and sdr teams to develop focused abm and demand generation programs
- Manage relationships with agencies, vendors and other 3rd parties as needed.
- Track, analyze and present on program performance
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with LinkedIn as advertising channel
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working on abm advertising with technology such as 6sense or demandbase
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing programs/campaign management experience
- A minimum of 2 year of experience working with a saas company targeting enterprises
- A minimum of 1 year of experience analyzing and reporting performance
- Experience working at a high growth company a plus
- Experience managing sem/ppc programs a plus
- Experience working with marketo and salesforce a plus
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.