Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Who you are:
You are an enterprise sales leader who understands how to build and coach great teams, diagnose client pain and close deals. You have experience building sales strategy, assigning territories, refining process and consistently executing. You know how to build executive relationships, hire and train great talent, and sell organization-wide deals. Your experience includes management of enterprise sales teams selling B2B cloud software, capturing great logos and exceeding quota. You have a maniacal attention to detail and you have proven results in assisting your teams with pipeline generation and qualification using MEDDPICC as the primary methodology. You are a passionate, “roll-up-the-sleeves” sales leader who is energized by helping your sales team close business.
What you will be doing:
- Manage overall sales process, set and manage to appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Ensure successful execution of the sales model to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals in alignment with the company’s core values
- Define and improve a sales workflow to achieve repeatable success
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline
- Oversee the hiring and development of the enterprise sales team
- Collaboratively work with other internal organizations, especially marketing, to achieve a common goal – bringing focused and prioritized feedback from the field to help shape strategy and business practices
- Build relationships with Alliance partners to generate pipeline and jointly sell to customers in the ecosystem
- Lead by example as a key member of the leadership team to enable every member of the team to be successful and to enable customer success
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team
- 10+ years sales experience in software and/or SaaS/Cloud industry
- 5+ years in sales leadership position
- Proven track record of excellence in sales and sales leadership where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates, and generated growth
- Proven track record managing Enterprise Account Executives with average size over $250k ARR
- Recruited, trained and built high performance sales teams – and those people are ready to follow you to your next great gig
- Built plans, outlined processes and instrumented consistent and predictable forecasts
- Experience with both larger companies and startups
- Performed in hands-on roles in smaller organizations where creativity and flexibility were required to communicate unique value propositions
- Experience in selling enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, intranet, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.