Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
As a Solutions Consultant, you love helping customers solve tough problems with technology. You’re a problem solver, a team player, someone who loves creative thinking and who loves to win.
You’re curious, driven, excited. You’re an A-player looking for a team that makes you better at everything you do. You’re ready for something big. At Simpplr, you have a chance to do something big. Right now, most legacy intranets are horrible. We give you the chance to turn that on its head with an intranet that screams, “Awesome,” and helps businesses succeed.
Your Job Responsibilities:
This is what your day-to-day would look like:
- Become a product expert and trusted advisor
- Build and deliver kick-ass, custom demos that WOW the audience
- Overcome technical objections and win the technical sale
- Answer RFPs and security questionnaires
- Build and maintain technical sales tools
- Provide insight and consultation into how organizations succeed at engagement, collaboration, and communication
- Drive new revenue
Your Skill Set:
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- 7+ years of experience in pre-sales: Systems Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Consultant, etc.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience speaking to C-level, IT, and security
- A learning mentality and willingness to take on challenges
- Consistent over-achievement in past sales experience
- 40%-60% travel (No travel due to COVID)
Bonus points if you have:
- Salesforce technical skills
- Sales experience with tools for corporate communications and HR
- Experience with Box, Google apps, Office 365, Okta, SSO, AD
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.