Who We Are
Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will help drive Simpplr’s growth by cultivating relationships with target prospects, navigating through complex sales cycles, and converting them into happy customers. You are a highly motivated, consultative salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels within our target organizations. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders by earning trusted advisor status. You get excited about pipeline generation and you are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you will build a structured sales plan aimed at generating new business and you must be energized by the challenge of helping to grow the Simpplr business.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals in alignment with the company’s core values.
- Build relationships with Salesforce.com sales leaders and teams to generate pipeline and jointly sell to customers in the ecosystem.
- Build 4X pipeline to ensure successful achievement of ARR targets
- Create quarterly forecasts against established targets and contribute to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales cadence meetings
- Articulate path to closure and key tactical steps for all deals
- Facilitate strategic alignment between Simpplr Executives and key client stakeholders
- Develop proposals to articulate value proposition, business case, and ROI metrics
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close deals as required
- Learn, master and apply the playbook and defined sales processes. Contribute to the effort for continuous improvement of our sales processes.
Internal support structure:
- Sales Development Representative team will help develop opportunities through outbound prospecting and inbound qualifying
- Solutions team will support deals by performing demonstrations, trial support, and any other technical and/or SME requirements
- Strong leadership with 50+ years of software experience ready to invest in your success
- Post-sale Customer Success team with highly skilled team members to ensure positive outcomes after contract execution
Your Skill Set
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- At least 5+ years of field sales experience in technology / software industry
- At least 10+ years of overall sales experience
- Proven track record of excellence in sales where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates, and generated growth
- Proven track record of $150k+ ARR SaaS deals with customers over 2,000 employees
- Startup sales experience is highly desirable
- Highly adept at working on complex sales cycles (various stakeholders, multiple LOBs, complicated decision process and decision criteria)
- Experience in selling SaaS and enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, intranet, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented business values are essential
- Simpplr’s ideal target profile for a strategic account is between 3,000 – 20,000 employees
- Existing relationships in target profile accounts a plus
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews