Who We Are
Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will help drive Simpplr’s growth by cultivating relationships with target prospects, navigating them through complex sales cycles, and converting them into happy customers. You are an adept sales person, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels within our target organizations.
You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You get excited about prospecting and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building and like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals in alignment with the company’s core values
- Build 4X pipeline to ensure successful achievement of ARR targets
- Create quarterly forecasts against established targets and contribute to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales cadence meetings
- Articulate path to closure and key tactical steps for all deals
- Develop winning proposals encompassing all aspects of Simpplr platform, business case and ROI metrics
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline
- Learn, master and apply the playbook and defined sales processes
- Collaborate with internal resources such as Solutions Consultants as part of our team selling approach
What your internal support structure will look like:
- Sales Development Representative team will help develop opportunities through outbound prospecting and inbound qualifying
- Solutions team will support deals by performing demonstrations, trial support, and any other technical and/or SME requirements
- Strong leadership with 50+ years of software experience ready to invest in your success
- Post-sale Implementation and Customer Success teams with highly skilled team members to ensure positive outcomes after contract execution
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- 3+ years of field sales experience in technology / software industry
- 5+ years of overall sales experience
- Proven track record of excellence in sales where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates, and generated growth
- Proven track record of $50k+ ARR SaaS deals with customers over 500 employees
- Startup sales experience is highly desirable
- Highly adept at working on complex sales cycles (various stakeholders, multiple LOBs, complicated decision process and decision criteria)
- Experience in selling SaaS and enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, intranet, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented business values are essential
- Simpplr’s ideal target profile for a commercial account is between 500 – 2,500 employees
- Existing relationships in target profile accounts a plus
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews