Simplisafe is looking for an incredibly bright and self-motivated individual to join our Marketing team as an Analyst. If you geek out over large data sets, and mathematical models are your go-to for finding answers to the toughest questions, then we want to hear from you!
The role will be responsible for setting up, analyzing, optimizing, and growing data-driven advertising campaigns in both digital and offline channels. Your findings will directly influence how we target more consumers to let them know there’s a better, smarter, and more affordable way to protect their families and their homes. This entry-level opportunity is unique in that you will be given immediate responsibility that will allow you to make an impact on the business from day one.
Today, we are the fastest growing home security company in the country, competing against the entrenched giants, like ADT, and the new-to-the-space giants, like Amazon and Google. To compete in this ever-growing IoT home automation security space, we must learn and iterate quickly, work collaboratively, and deliver creatively. In service to this challenge, we are expanding our Marketing team in an effort to make Simplisafe a household name.
What you’ll do:
- Take full responsibility for quantitative marketing campaign design, management & optimization
- Explore our customer base to derive insights that can help us bring in more customers like them
- Create, organize, and interpret the results of media tests into actionable advertising strategies
- Measure marketing programs using different experiment design methods
- Uncover reasons why some media underperforms and determine if it’s a total loss or if some tweaks could deliver a win
- Use statistical modeling, automation development, and deep-dive data analysis to better target customers, optimize spend, and improve performance
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong statistical analysis
- Good verbal communication skills
- Endless curiosity. Ability to learn quickly and self-teach
- Great organizational capabilities
- Entrepreneurial mindset & sense of urgency and accountability
- A no-ego, humble attitude
- Completion of an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working on collaborative teams
- Familiarity with a coding language such as SQL is a plus but not required. However, willingness to learn and write code is required
Simplisafe is a home security company that is based in Boston, MA which creates and sells self-installed security systems. Our company was founded by Chad and Eleanor Laurans in 2006 when they had several friends whose homes were broken into. Chad and Eleanor started designing Simplisafe products in their own homes when they realized there weren’t any solutions available on the market that were geared towards renters. From these humble beginnings, Simplisafe has become a major competitor in the home security market and was recently acquired by private equity firm Hellman & Friedman.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Boston’s ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’ list and in Wealthfront’s ‘2019 Career Launching Companies’ list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage - We cover 85% of plans and offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
Unlimited paid time off - To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek.
401k Matching and Company Equity - To help you prepare for the future.
Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits - To help cover the costs of transportation and parking at our Downtown Boston HQ
Beer Fridays, Bagel Thursdays, Bi-Weekly Lunches, Team and Company Outings – We know how to have fun! Besides, who doesn’t like free food and drinks?!