We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built. So, we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no-ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities, and make a huge impact on the lives of all those that we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
Our customers are protected by live professional monitoring agents - real people who always have their back. Our professional monitoring center is open and delivers fast emergency response 24/7, and our monitoring specialists are expected to work fully onsite using our advanced technology to keep our customers’ homes secure.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we relentlessly pursue our goal of ensuring everyone feels safe in their own home.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide top-tier monitoring support to all customers with a goal of every home secure
- Receive and respond to multiple emergency and non-emergency alarms calls from customers and authority agencies
- Ask questions to interpret, analyze and anticipate the caller’s situation to resolve problems, provide information, dispatch emergency services, or refer callers to other point of contacts
- Enter clear and concise data in computer system database to maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other account information
- Dispatch and coordinate the responses of public safety agencies according to company standard operating procedures.
- Stay abreast of company policy changes and updates with training material within the dispatcher role
- Obtain multiple state regulatory licensing during the new hire training program and participate in all required renewal training to maintain multiple state regulatory licenses
What You’ll Bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass multiple state licensing background checks and monitoring related exams
- 6 months to 12 months of prior monitoring experience is preferred
- Proficiency in basic computer programs, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- The ability to maintain self composure while providing a level of comfort and assurance during high intense emergency situations
- The ability to use judgment and decision-making skills to evaluate situations, establish priorities, and resolve matters
- Strong work ethic and the drive to contribute to company goals
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask with different, and sometimes conflicting, events happening at the same time
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Proven record of outstanding attendance and timeliness in a structured environment
Requirements for the Position
- Ability to be 100% onsite
Must clear background checks to meet state central station operator licensing requirements in multiple states, requiring the ability to pass state and national background checks by having no criminal convictions, guilty or nolo contendere pleas back to age 18 (including convictions that have been sealed or expunged). These state law background check requirements typically apply to the following types of offenses: felonies, class 1 or class A misdemeanors (as these are commonly referred to in many state statutes, but this may vary from state to state), offenses involving theft, sexual offenses, violence, dishonesty or crimes against a person.
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.