SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: To Make Every Home Secure. Founded in 2006, SimpliSafe is based in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts. SimpliSafe is ushering in a new era, one where anyone anywhere can have a security system that is not only simple but also on the cutting edge. SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace.
This position will assist with driving the strategy to optimally service customers through existing digital channels as well as new experiences. The right candidate will have solid operational business acumen and an innovative spirit in the pursuit of providing the best Digital Customer Support experience possible through enhancing our digital platform and operational experience. This team member will be responsible for management of the Digital Care CX product for the Help Center. This requires a strong understanding of enabling interactive and video content and customer help flows. They will be focused on creating a cohesive customer experience and comprehensive integrated strategy across all self-service channels.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate end-to-end customer journeys to proactively identify and deploy opportunities to improve the customer service experience within our digital self-service channels.
- Manage continuous improvement process for existing site content and in-take process for new products and features.
- Develop and maintain vision and roadmap pipeline for Simplisafe’s Help Center
- Use data and insights to influence prioritization of capabilities and optimization of the platform.
- Test, learn and iterate on existing content to drive an interactive, dynamic experience.
- Understand emerging trends across the digital landscape and provide thought leadership to innovate the way we service our customers.
- Collaborate with key internal and external business partners including marketing, technology services, operations and e-commerce on go-to-market strategy for product launches as well as platform optimization .
- Track, measure and analyze performance of programs to optimize customer and business value.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS required.
- 4-6 years of experience working with digital customer contacts and/or customer facing content.
- Analytical and capable of making data-driven decisions.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships across multiple levels of the organization.
- Confidence presenting and tailoring messaging to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a Saas Customer Engagement Platform is a plus
- Google Analytics is a plus
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.