SimpliSafe is a growing home technology company in Boston on a mission to Make Every Home Secure. We operate a fast-growing partnerships practice working with top-tier organizations like Verizon, Progressive Insurance, and USAA to bring award-winning home security to customers.
We are seeking a Sr. Associate who is tremendously motivated to manage key partner relationships and drive results as part of our Partner Growth team. We’re looking for someone with high EQ and strong critical thinking skills—you “get” people, their needs, and love to come up with creative solutions that bring value to both sides of a partner relationship.
This role is perfect for a detail-obsessed and creative self-starter looking to make an impact. You will vigorously measure, analyze, and report out on performance to ensure both SimpliSafe’s and your partners’ goals are always exceeded.
What you'll do:
- Be a relationship builder: both inside SimpliSafe and across multiple levels of our partner organizations
- Be a humble change-agent: help us see how to make things better then roll-up your sleeves and do everything you can to help us get there.
- Manage the business: provide reports, presentations, and performance updates for internal leadership and partners. Be accountable for your accounts’ performance.
- Wear a marketing cap: Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop customized integrated marketing plans for each partner
- Own the nitty-gritty: manage the day-to-day to set priorities, drive delivery timelines, and ensure flawless execution of programs
- Be customer-obsessed: Create a scalable marketing framework that can be leveraged across new partnerships with customer experience top of mind.
What you'll need:
- Proven track record of managing comprehensive marketing partnerships
- Experience building and maintaining significant business relationships
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize competing and complex projects
- Experience presenting to and influencing executives and stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- 5+ years of relevant work experience across business development, relationship management or marketing
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.