What You'll Do:
- Deliver and refine weekly reporting
- Become an expert in our retail reporting platform and make recommendations around workflow efficiencies
- Collect, analyze and report sales, trends and promo data; evaluate performance and provide recommendations to maximize retail business opportunities.
- Provide administrative support as needed to support workflow with key collaborators
- Partner to manage sales planning and forecasting process and through our demand planning portal
- Assist in building, validating, and automating various retail reports (ladder plans, weekly scorecards, dashboards, etc.)
- Collaborate with Retail and Sales Teams on various operational and reporting needs of internal and external partners
- Forecast sales and inventory for select accounts in conjunction with Sales Team
- Manage daily sales reporting and forecasting process
- Manage and aggregate monthly spends and reporting in partnership with internal teams
- Create custom, targeted reports and dashboards that deliver insights into the current health of the business and opportunities for future growth
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Strong technical skills, including experience with data visualization tools. Microsoft Excel expert
- Must be detail orientated, ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and work independently and show judgment and initiative
- Ability to:
- Synthesize large amounts of data into trends and initiate action
- Translate business trends in a timely and efficient manner
- Build and modify reports in Excel/Google Sheets
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!