SimpliSafe has ambitious growth plans and needs help prioritizing, planning and tackling our many opportunities.
We are seeking a strategist who is highly motivated to build customer-centric growth strategies and work cross functionally to execute them. This is a critical role to supercharge the next stage of SimpliSafe’s growth. You will work directly with senior leaders across the growth, marketing, and consumer acquisition teams.
You need to be proactive and self-motivated, driven to deliver top-notch work and results. You should enjoy working both independently and collaborating with others to build solutions, support execution, and monitor results. You are an intellectually curious individual – who deeply enjoys learning and solving complex problems – who brings a sense of humility to your work.
What You’ll Do:
- Transform data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Write c-suite level business cases with compelling narratives to answer the most strategic growth questions for the company
- Collaborate and lead cross functional teams including brand, ecommerce, media acquisition, retail, partnerships to execute and project manage critical growth opportunities
- Lead / own competitive and market/industry tracking for the company; Identifying key insights and preparing Board level syntheses
- Inspire and elevate those around you with your humility and deep curiosity
- BA/BS degree
- 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience at a strategy consulting firm or within a strategy function within a corporation; work focused on consumer / B2C companies a plus as well as growth / marketing case experience
- Strong communication skills; evident by ability to influence strategic decisions through compelling story-telling and analysis-based recommendations
- Experience with quantitative analysis, including but not limited to financial modeling, business case building, pulling insights from quantitative surveys etc.
- Expert in PowerPoint and Excel
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.