SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: To Make Every Home Secure. Founded in 2006, SimpliSafe is based in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts. SimpliSafe is ushering in a new era, one where anyone anywhere can have a security system that is not only simple but also on the cutting edge. SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace.
This position will assist to optimally service customers through existing digital channels as well as new experiences. The right candidate will have solid business and technical acumen, and an innovative spirit in the pursuit of providing the best Customer Support experience possible through enhancing our digital platforms. The Digital Care System Administrator is our Sprinklr platform subject matter expert, focusing on management of existing platform features, and enablement of product pipeline enhancements. They will manage the expansion of rules and configuration of the platform and will support all Digital Care CX channels (Chat, Messenger, Bot, Help Center, Community/Customer Forums and future channels such as Social).
What You’ll Do:
- Perform platform enhancements and updates as prioritized by the product pipeline process
- Partner with Product Managers to scope feasibility of feature enhancements to SaaS platforms and propose platform optimization recommendations and solutions in alignment to ongoing business changes/challenges to scale platform value
- Manage and optimize existing functionality within the platform including but not limited to chat, community, reporting, automation and agent console.
- Ensure that all features and functionalities are monitored and optimized
- Obtain agent feedback and ensure console is iterated on to provide best in class agent experience
- Manage system escalations for chat and community Saas platform. Collect additional feedback and escalate if necessary to the platform provider.
- Partner with our platform vendor(s) to understand, and influence, their product roadmaps and be the internal expert on the features and capabilities enabled.
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners including marketing, technology services, operations and e-commerce.
- Support new training and SOP documents to ensure the platform is correctly and fully utilized by agents.
- Support the testing and implementation of new features with Product Owners
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working with digital customer contacts and/or customer service operations.
- Experience with a Saas Customer Engagement Platform
- Sprinklr Care experience is a plus
- Detailed-oriented & organized with the ability to prioritize multiple projects at once
- Analytical and capable of making data-driven decisions.
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction.
- Comfortable operating in global environments across cultures, locations, and time zones.
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.