Being safe should be simple. And it is for more than 3 million people, thanks to SimpliSafe. Over the last decade, we’ve transformed home security from an outdated, intimidating industry to something smart, radically approachable and impeccably engineered. We’ve taken on the entrenched industry giants, and we’re winning. CNET named SimpliSafe their Editors’ Choice. And PC Magazine awarded us both Editors’ Choice and Readers’ Choice.
We believe home should be safe. For everyone. And we have the big ideas and brilliant minds to make it happen. We’re changing how people think of home security, one home at a time. We’re revolutionizing an outdated industry that alienated homeowners with contracts that value profit over protection. And we’re proving that, yes, you can get extraordinary home security at an extraordinarily fair and honest price. For the first time ever, home security really feels like home.
SimpliSafe is seeking a motivated, process-driven, consultative recruiter to join our Richmond, VA team in our new Contact Center. This person will have the opportunity to help grow our frontline Technical Support team by facilitating high volume recruitment and working with internal stakeholders to provide a top notch experience for every SimpliSafe candidate. This is a high impact, high visibility role with plenty of room for growth.
If you are eager to join a fast-growing company and enjoy being able to use your creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and industry knowledge to create your own success, then we are looking for you. In this position, you will be working to source potential hires, manage our applicant tracking system, set appointments for our unique hiring process, and assist in the full-cycle recruitment process. If you have a passion for connecting with people and spotting their talents, we want to hear from you!
- In collaboration with contact center and talent acquisition leadership, align on hiring goals and headcount projections in a new site
- Work cross functionally with other team members to ensure a positive interview process and onboarding experience
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans, and pipeline to consistently deliver qualified candidates for positions across the contact center with a focus on high volume recruitment
- Identify and attend career fairs and other recruiting/networking events in partnership with our Campus Recruiting Manager
- Post jobs in applicant tracking system and other job boards, source candidates via multiple channels, coordinate interview dates, and conduct reference checks
- Confirm interview appointments with qualified candidates via phone and email
- Conduct regular follow-ups with our Recruitment Manager to determine the effectiveness of recruiting resources and sourcing strategies
- Assist in continuous process improvement by making recommendations to Recruitment Manager
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the organization and update and advise them on interviewing practices, pipeline, offers, etc.
- Track candidate journey accurately and consistently in Greenhouse ATS
- 3+ years of high volume, full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Strong attention to detail, ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiastic personality
- Flexibility & ability to overcome objections
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively & encouraging atmosphere
- Social media proficiency to connect & network with both active & passive candidates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Call center or customer service recruiting related experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical/Vision/Dental
- Employee appreciation events
- On-Site fitness center
- Professional development opportunities
- Great location with commuter benefits
Eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.