SimpliSafe is looking for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer to design and develop the software that drives our award winning wireless/IoT home security system.
In this role, you will:
- Research and implement computer vision and machine learning models
- Find the optimal balance between setting and maintaining a research direction, and day-to-day delivery of robust technologies
- Determine implementation and optimization of algorithms
- Develop new and implement existing algorithms for Real Time Object Detection and Video Analytics
- Optimize code to perform in the Cloud. Edge Computing is a plus.
- Deploy models into our Cloud production environment that will be used by in a real-time settin
- Collaborate with hardware team to better apply CV and DL technologies into embedded systems
You Should Have:
- Experience taking a computer vision-based project from the initial concept to production
- Experience or strong familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience training and serving computer vision models
- Experience in Cloud based AI/ML platforms such as AWS Sagemaker, Azure ML, AWS Lambda.
- Experience developing software and algorithms for computer vision, machine learning or computer graphics applications
- Deep understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Experience with open source computer vision and linear algebra frameworks
- Strong instincts for efficiency and optimization
- 5-7 years coding experience in one of these languages: Python, C++
- Highly competent in computer vision techniques and software libraries
- Master’s degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering or related field