SimpliSafe is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Analyst who can transform raw data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to our top line growth and help provide direction to the entire organization. You will be embedded in the Customer Acquisition team, and will interact directly with cross functional work groups and executive leadership. This role will include working on large-scale projects like media mix modeling, attribution and enhancing our marketing measurement and reporting.
You need to be proactive, hungry for answers, able to work both independently and collaboratively. Our ideal candidate needs to be able to do the following:
What You'll do
- Mine through spend, site, and sales data to find patterns and deliver insights on performance, growth and optimization opportunities
- Tackle our most difficult questions and help guide the direction of a massive marketing budget
- Design and create targeted reports and dashboards to answer key strategic questions and uncover new investment opportunities
- Conduct and analyze performance data and present results to senior management
- Measure marketing programs using different experiment design methods
- Stay abreast of market and industry developments and incorporate applicable trends into forecasting models
- Mentor young analysts and inspire those around you with your humility and deep curiosity
What You'll Need
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Endless curiosity. Ability to learn quickly and self-teach
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL experience preferred. Microsoft Excel expert.
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!